A state of Louisiana Medicaid certified and enrolled provider of behavioral health rehabilitation services and programs. Mental health rehabilitation program serves children, adolescents and adults, who meet medical necessity requirements resulting from diagnosis of serious mental health disorder or emotional disturbance.
Our Treatment Program are designed to:
· Accurately assess behavioral, social and emotional issues.
· Work collaboratively with family and treatment team members to deliver treatment that emphasizes strength, skills development, development of interpersonal skills, and identification of personal, family and community resources.
Click WHEN TO GET HELP
· Provide short term evidence based treatment that is individualized, effective, consumer centered, family focused, community based, multidisciplinary, culturally competent, and least restrictive.
· Evaluate outcomes and success of the program through quality management resources.
· Medicaid Accepted
· Assessment within 14 days
· Individualized & family sessions